COMMUNITY GARDEN THRIVES…
March 12, 2016
It couldn’t have been a more beautiful day in Cedar Key and in its Community Garden:
- clear skies,
- temperature reading of 75ish even though it felt like 80ish as we worked,
- great, varied, happy, purposeful company.
- lots of water,
- clear direction from Tom, the man, alias the community garden leader,
- swapping vegetables, and other produce,
- inviting visitors to Cedar Key into the garden…and to lunch…and to indulge in some produce,
- relaxing under shady cedars,
- and more, much, much more.
- Take a look at the pictures.
MORE PHOTOS COMING TOMORROW!